Batteries and Chargers
1 Safe use and maintenance of the battery
This product has two batteries, place them under the electric wheelchair, do not need to move.
1.1 Incorrect replacement
The battery may be at risk of explosion. Replace the battery, you can only use the same or the manufacturer recommended the same type of battery, and should pay attention to the battery polarity should be correct.
1.2 Extend the life of the battery is the main point: regular charge, so that the battery is full, if the electric wheelchair disabled, it is best to use the battery enough, such as a long time to disable, the best charge once a month.
2 Charger requirements
Charger for the electric wheelchair internal power supply charge to use when charging, in the electric wheelchair when charging this product can not be used.
3 Specifications of charger
Input voltage：AC 220V
4 Charging steps
The charger provides charging for the electric wheelchair, the main plug is connected to the power supply, and the other charging connector is connected to the lower slot of the controller. Please follow the below instructions to complete the charging procedures:
4.1 Check that the electrical slot under the controller is not blocked.
4.2 Make sure the power switch of wheelchair is off.
4.3 Plug the output plug of the charger into the slot under the wheelchair controller.
4.4 plug the main plug on the charger into the power area, the red power light will light up, the charging process takes about 8 to 12 hours
4.5 When the charging green light is on, it indicates that the battery has been charged.
4.6 Turn off the switch on the charger and unplug the output plug from the wheelchair.
5 Good implementation of the charge
5.1 We recommend that you use the charge as a daily routine; if you do not have time, you can also charge about one week for a week. If you do not use the battery pack for a long time, please remove the battery case from the wheelchair and check it 3-4 times a month.
5.2 If the battery is charged for more than 16 hours and is not fully charged, it indicates that the charger may have a problem or the battery is aging. If the above problems occur, do not repair it yourself. This will cause danger, please contact the supplier or customer service immediately, as soon as possible to replace the battery to avoid car damage
Please do not expose the charger to the outdoor heat source, such as radiator, fire, sunshine.
● Do not move the wheelchair until the battery charger plug and the power main plug are unplugged from the wheelchair and power supply. Do not turn on the controller's switch when charging.
● After Charging completes, the charging indicator light turns to "green light", do not stop charging before charging is complete.
● After charging, remove the charger plug, but the longest charging time can not exceed 24 hours, there will be overcharge of the danger.
● Charging time relates to the outside temperature, in the winter needs a longer charging time.
● Observe the following rules to avoid danger when charging:
1) Please use the standard charger of our company. Non-standard charger is easy to lead to danger, and strictly prohibited in addition to the charging line to change or modify, if the resulting product or personnel accident, the company is not responsible for it.
2) Do not disassemble or modify the charger.
3) When charging, it should maintain good ventilation, not exposed to sunlight and humid environment charge.
4) Do not cover any tarpaulins or items when charging.
5) When the charger works, there will be a fan sound, please rest assured that the use of this function for the cooling effect, but the charger shell will be slightly elevated temperature to normal conditions.
6) The charger has no waterproof function.
7) Do not charge the charger above the flammable items, such as oil, foot pedal or seat.
8) Lead-acid battery without memory effect, to maintain good charging habits will help extend battery life, over-discharge (less than 1/5 ratio of residual electricity) will reduce battery life. When the battery is in the range of 0 ° -10 °, the normal discharge capacity is 60% of the battery itself.