Views:15 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-18 Origin:Site
The main function of the joystick is to control the direction and speed of the wheelchair. The direction that the joystick is pushed away and the direction that the wheelchair is moving -- so the further the joystick is pushed away from the center, the faster the wheelchair is moving. Release the control lever to brake automatically; when the wheelchair stops, please do not push the control lever violently, and use it gently as much as possible. Holding the control lever, you can control the electric wheelchair to move forward, backward and turn left and right, release the control lever to automatically return, and the wheelchair will automatically brake.
The battery meter is the indicator light of battery capacity. The full power LED is 1 red, 2 yellow and 2 green. When both green LED lights are on, it means the battery capacity is sufficient. When only the yellow or red LED lights are on, it means the battery capacity is insufficient. Please charge as soon as possible to ensure the normal use of wheelchair.
Displays the maximum speed setting for the wheelchair. There are five speed settings: first gear is the slowest and fifth gear is the fastest.
Press this button to sound the horn.
Press this button to increase the speed setting value. Each time you press this button, the gear will be increased by one gear and will not change when reaching the 5th gear.
Press this button to reduce the speed setting value. Each time you press this button, the gear will be reduced by one gear and will not change when reaching the first gear.
Switching between electric driving and manual driving
1. When the wheelchair is moved manually without electric driving, turn the left and right motor handles to make them all in the "manual" position: when the wheelchair is driven electrically, make the handles all in the "electric" position.
2. Press the power button of the controller to check whether the electronic brake of the electric wheelchair is effective. If it is not pushed, it indicates that the electronic brake is effective. Otherwise, contact the dealer or manufacturer.
3. Turn up the foot pedal, sit in the electric wheelchair, and then put down the foot pedal.
Note: do not step on the foot pedal to get up and down the electric wheelchair, which may cause the tilting of the electric wheelchair.
4. After sitting in the electric wheelchair, turn on the power button of the controller (press gently for 1 second), and the indicator light will be on. At this time, the control lever should be in the middle position.
5. You need to focus on controlling the wheelchair, which is particularly important for first-time drivers. Make sure the handbrake is in "non braking" state before driving;
6. The control lever can control the direction and speed at the same time, slowly push the control lever towards the driving direction, the electromagnetic brake will give a sound of "step up" and release, then the electric wheelchair will start to drive, increase the driving range of the control lever to accelerate, otherwise slow down.
7. If you want to stop the electric wheelchair in driving, just release your hand and reset the control lever to stop it stably; if you suddenly pull the control lever backward or press the power button of the controller when moving forward, the wheelchair will stop quickly.
8. When parking on the ramp, if the electromagnetic brake fails or the motor is in the "manual" position and other special conditions are found, the hand brake can be pulled for braking.
9. The speed adjustment button of the controller can adjust the speed of the electric wheelchair. The user shall select the maximum speed of the electric wheelchair according to his own physical condition and road condition.
10. The electric wheelchair is suitable for driving on the flat road, which may cause damage to the driving mechanism and control system of the electric wheelchair on the muddy, potholed and uneven road.
11. For the electric wheelchair with adjustable backrest, it is strictly prohibited to adjust the backrest angle on the slope, and the backrest must be in the vertical state.